Table Topics Evaluator – Description of Meeting Roles
Published on 28/03/12
This post lists recommendations for one role. For other roles, see the disambiguation.
You evaluate Table Topic Speakers whose speeches are 1-2 min. You have 5 min to evaluate about eight TT Speakers, i.e. you have less than 40 sec for one Speaker: give 1-2 commendations and 1-2 recommendations to every of them. Do not go in detail here, there isn’t really a point since it’s an impromptu speech. Try to choose such recommendations that can be useful to other members, as well.
Your job is to evaluate TT Speakers, not the TT Master (that’s G. Evaluator’s job).
Check in the CL (Competent Leadership) manual if this role fulfills any of the projects of the manual. If it does, don’t forget to bring your CL manual to the meeting and before the meeting ask someone to evaluate you in that role.
That's it. What Next?
Please leave your comment so we know what you think about this article. Trackback URL: Table Topics Evaluator – Description of Meeting Roles.
- Best Speakers and Evaluators from Bohemian Toastmasters
- Andreas Fehrens achieved his ACG. Congratulation!
- How well do you know your fellow Toastmasters?
- Prospective Member Letter
- Workshop by Ryan Viguerie – How relaxation helps your speaking voice and some simple exercises you can do to relax before giving a speech on 3rd February