Meet & Greet – Description of Meeting Roles
Published on 28/03/12
This post lists recommendations for one role. For other roles, see the disambiguation.
- Come 10-15 min earlier, please so that you have time for a talk with guests.
- Try to make guests feel relaxed and be in a good mood when talking with them ;)
- You don’t have to give audience all the information you learned about the guest – two sentences about one person are enough, introduce them briefly. You have 2 min to introduce 1 to 4 guests.
- Audience claps only once – after you finish introducing all ‘your’ guests.
Check in the CL (Competent Leadership) manual if this role fulfills any of the projects of the manual. If it does, don’t forget to bring your CL manual to the meeting and before the meeting ask someone to evaluate you in that role.
That's it. What Next?
- Best Speakers and Evaluators from Bohemian Toastmasters
- Andreas Fehrens achieved his ACG. Congratulation!
- How well do you know your fellow Toastmasters?
- Prospective Member Letter
- Workshop by Ryan Viguerie – How relaxation helps your speaking voice and some simple exercises you can do to relax before giving a speech on 3rd February