Dear Members and Guest, the next meeting on Monday, 4th August will be held in MAM Prostor, U Teplárny 3, Prague 5. The time remains the same – 7:15 PM. See you on Monday!
Soooo….Hi guys, the market situation in the US, you know, regarding bond trading, you know, is not ideal, you know, but we managed to….you know….
The speech of this type I have recently heard from an American colleague at the conference I attended. Seriously, I am not exaggerating. I had the feeling he used the phrase “you know” at least twice in each sentence. I didn’t know this person, but I immediately gave him the nickname “you know guy”. Read the rest of this entry »
Last Saturday 5 members of Bohemian Toastmasters participated in the Committee Training in Toastmasters Leadership Institute Brno. Firstly, we would like to thank you Brno guys for organizing this fabulous meeting. The training consists of three parts:
New committee was elected at the last meeting. Wish all of new committee members luck and many great ideas.
- President – Lenka Dvořáková
- VP Education – Petra Vondráčková
- VP Membership – Nikol Hájková
- VP Public Relation – Michal Blažek
- Treasurer – Peter Hrušovský
- Secretary – Peter Hrušovský
- Seargant et Arms – Jan Míchal
Ondřej Vodňanský, long-term member of Bohemian Toastmasters, former club president, achieved his ACB (Advanced Communicator Bronze) and CL (Competent Leader) award. Congratulation!
- New meeting venue for a meeting Monday, 4th
- You know…
- Committee Training in Brno 14/06/2014
- BTM Committee Members Effective July 1st
- Congratulation to Ondřej Vodňanský, ACB CL
- District 59 Spring Conference 2014 in Krakow
- Prague TM party (with stand-up try) – 29 May
- General Annual Meeting – 26 May
- The best communication skills training for the lowest price – Toastmasters
- Area D5 Conference: Toastmasters International Speech and Evaluation Contest
- Residential Weekend 2014 Statistics
- Best Speakers and Evaluators from Bohemian Toastmasters
- Andreas Fehrens achieved his ACG. Congratulation!
- How well do you know your fellow Toastmasters?
- Prospective Member Letter