8 things you need to know about Bohemian Toastmasters
October 8, 2014
| Front Page
- Bohemian Toastmasters (BTM) is a non-profit organization, member of Toastmasters International, where people come to speak, to listen and to help each other to improve their public speaking, communication and leadership skills.
- We meet in Prague, Senovážné náměstí 23.
- We meet every other Monday at 19:15.
- Our meetings are in English.
- Our members are both Czechs and foreigners.
- The membership fee is 950,- Kč for 6 months.
- Anyone can come to our meetings without advance notice.
- You can find the details about our next meeting here.